Friday, November 14, 2008

Trans Siberian Orchestra


All I can say is WOW! Last night we went to dinner with our friends Brad and Annie and then we went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I have never seen the E Center as full as it was last night. We had seats directly to the left of the stage and they were perfect. I am glad Casey talked me into those seats. This concert had it all. Great violinist, pianists, guitarists and singers. And on top of that lasers, flames, fireworks and flashing lights. I will never forget the air guitar, air violin and air piano on top of the conducting that was done by the crazy bald guy to our right. Thriller used to be our yearly thing, which can get old with all the sameness. All 4 of us have agreed this is going to become the holiday tradition. If you have a chance to go next year, I suggest you go.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I'm *totally* jealous!! Most of my family has been to see TSO live, but because I live Way Up North, I haven't had the chance. Would definitely make it a yearly excursion if I had the opportunity. Enjoy it extra this next year for me... =)