Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ever expanding family




Within a week between July and August, 2 of my sister in laws had 3 babies. First was Katie who had Ivy Jill. Casey and I can not believe how much hair she has. We spent a nice saturday with Katie and Nate and their girls a couple of weeks ago. After playing catch with a couple of toys, Sophie and Ellie wanted to sing Mamma Mia songs. This was perfect as Casey loves this play and the music for it.



Prior to going to Nate's, we went to see the twins that were born a couple of days after Ivy. Here is a picture of Bella and Jemma with Sarah.



I am totally amazed how unchaotic Eric and Sarah's house was. When we got to the house, the girls were playing next door with my cousins kids. Audrey was at the corner of the house. Once she saw us she told her dad that a nice lady was there. How cute! We had a nice visit with Eric and Sarah. I also was able to hold each of them. Babies are so cute.

No comments: