Thursday, March 5, 2009

Colorado trip






















Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my Brothers, one of my sisters and my mom. Krystal was in her first play, Once Upon a Matress. Anyone who knows Krystal knows that acting in a play suits her personality. I am glad I was able to go, sorry that my husband did not go though. I flew out Friday after work. As soon as I got off the plane, Jon and Nate were there waiting for me. Who could ask for a better welcoming party? Jon and I had a wonderful talk on the way to his house while Nate talked to his wife on the phone. The next morning Krystal, Nate and I got up to take a walk in the freezing cold to see the Purple Mountains Majesty. Who can't be in awe watching this beautiful sight? Thanks Krystal for making us get out of bed. A few things that could be overheard on our walk. It would be ok if I didn't have to breathe through my mouth. I am going to do an irish happy dance now. And quite a few quotes from Napolean Dynamite. Later in the day, Eric and Sara came over from their Hotel and we hung out most of the day. It was fun to see the kids interact with each other. Prior to Krystal leaving for the play, her friends had a party for her. It was fun to see the people she associates with. We don't get to see that since the rest of us live in Utah.






Later, we all went to the play. Krystal did a wonderful job and I could not tell it was her first play. But I could be biased she is my sister and all. My favorite part was the part where she had to laugh. It is so contagious that everyone in the audience was laughing as well. I am so glad that I was able to go support her. Thanks Casey for letting me go.















No comments: