Friday, March 27, 2009

Driving to Boise

So this week, I have been dreading the weather up north in Boise. We got up early, I did my Wii Fit and got ready to go. We left about 9 or 9:15 in about 5 cars. It was a beautiful day for a drive. We got to drive by the farm and it doesn't look too bad. Drove past the spot where we had the slidding hill that one year. There were some interesting named places along the way. I wonder if people living in Bliss live a blissful life? Does Glenn's Ferry have a Ferry? Is it really Paradise in Paradise Valley? We stopped inEden to eat at the Garden of Eden. It had a waterfall and some fake birds. It even had a tree with a snake in it. The snake's eyes were a little creepy. They were glowing red. I tried to do the hay trick but Braxton did not fall for it. He has heard it one too many times, I guess. Jaron on the other hand probably was ignoring me. Braxton did tell him when she says Hay, don't say the you know what word, W-H-A-T. I even got to use dads. "It smells like money!" We are in our rooms now, all 3 of us are in different rooms. The weather isn't too bad actually. Hopefully, it does not get too cold during the game that starts at 6 tonight.

No comments: